Janice Cleland is a local Shuswap Artist, painting on site outdoors or in her Salmon Arm, BC studio. Her Canadian acrylic, pastel and oil landscapes and still life paintings
demonstrate the talent and techniques that Janice brings to her art work.
JC Studio Art started with Janice Cleland's paintings in Charcoal and Graphite in 1997, Pastels in 2000, Acrylic in 2006, and Oils in 2012. As a Shuswap Landscape painter Janice paints outdoors ("en Plein Air") as often as possible.
Janice brings her natural artistic talent to the canvas as affordable and memorable Canadian artwork
. She reminds us that there are so many beautiful places in British Columbia to paint.
Janice Cleland, Plein Air Artist in the Shuswap, finds her inspiration in the wide open spaces and beauty found in southern, central and northern British Columbia. When in her studio Janice Cleland paints landscapes from sketches and photos painted or taken during her regular year round outdoor excursions.
BC Artist - Janice Cleland Online Gallery Selections
Janice Cleland, JC Studio Art is a member of:
JC Studio Art entered in Juried Shows
- Saga Member Show Food for thought 2005
- Saga Member Show Colors of the Shuswap 2010
- Saga Member Show 75th Anniversary 2012
- Federation Cdn Artists National Show 2010
- Federation Cdn Artists Members Show 2011
- Federation Cdn Artists Members Show 2013
- Federation Cdn National & Members Show 2016
- Salmon Arm Arts Center Member Show 2017
JC Studio Art entered in Non Juried Shows